zaterdag 22 februari 2020

neem je uitdagingen en verwijt niet de ander of de omstandigheid

 We often hear people say, ‘Nobody asked me if I wanted to be born. My father was a drunkard and my mother a slut. They did nothing but argue and hit each other, and they hit me too. They never gave me enough food or clothes, and I didn’t have any schoolbooks. That’s why I’m such a good-for-nothing now; it’s my parents’ fault.’ And everyone will agree with him and think that it is not his fault – if only he had had good conditions in his youth, and so on and so forth. But why did he choose to incarnate in a family like that? Was it by chance? No, Initiatic Science explains that justice does exist, there is a an absolute intelligence that determines exactly the conditions in which – according to your deeds and merits – you must reincarnate, at what time, in what family, in what country. So, although it might seem that your parents are responsible – because there must always be someone who is responsible on the physical plane – in reality, the true culprit is yourself for having created such conditions. 

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten